List of Assets You Should Protect
* Family home or condominium;
* Vacation or second homes;
* Rental property;
* Stocks and mutual funds;
* Life insurance;
* Bank accounts and CDs;
* Cars, boats, planes;
* Wave runners or motorcycles;
* Business entities (especially S- or C-corporation stock);
* Valuable collectible items;
* Other personal real property of financial value;
* Future inheritance for family; and
* Accounts receivable in a physician's medical practice.
In general, asset protection is about putting up as many barriers as possible in front of creditors to make it more difficult for them to get to these personal assets. Asset protecting is not about hiding or concealing those assets or about committing fraud to conceal assets from creditors. Good asset protection discourages lawsuits to the point where a client can bluntly state to a personal injury attorney that millions of dollars in assets are legally protected and, if the client is sued, completely out of reach due to asset protecting.
ASSET PROTECTION EDUCATION
- State Laws
- Umbrella Insurance Policy
- Asset Protection Ethical And Moral
- IRA Private Letter Ruling
- Asset Protection Key Concepts
- Family Trust
- Choosing An Asset Protection Advisor
- Transfer Assets To Your Spouse
- Asset Protection FLP
- Asset Protection Privacy
- Asset Protection Facts
- LLC Asset Protection
- Spendthrift Trust
- Reasons For Asset Protection
- ASSET PROTECTING
- Types Of Trusts Spendthrift
- LLC For Asset Protection
- Types Of Trusts
- Asset Protection
- Case Study
- Asset Protection Concepts
- Types Of Trusts QTIP
- Delaware Trust
- Dynasty Trust The Basics
- Asset Protection Bankruptcy
- Protecting Your Assets
- Asset Protection Education
- Asset Protection Ethics
- Asset Protection Lawsuit Prevention
- TrustMakers Forms Center
- TrustMakers Site Map
Learn more about protecting your assets with these articles:
If you are looking for the most important concepts in Asset Protection, this is where to start! If you need to talk intelligently about protecting your net worth or you are a professional this online training program is for you!
Get our Free Online Asset Protection Video Course.
Learn how to protect yourself like the pros!
Clear, concise and straight forward, this e-Book will help you make sound decisions with your business and personal assets..
This e-course will give you straight forward asset protection advice you can implement now. One of the best asset protection courses available! Includes 70+ video lessons, 3 Ebooks, and 6 example legal documents!
The key to a solid Asset Protection Plan is the Estate Plan. This downloadable estate organizer will help you keep track of important information about your assets and important legal documents all in one place.