More information regarding Nevada Corporations
No corporation is allowed to do business in a state unless it is formed there, or it is qualified to do business there. Therefore, if a Nevada Corporation is looking to do business in, letís say, the state of Florida, it must qualify to do business there by filing a registration statement with the Florida Secretary of State. This is particularly true if real property is involved, because it is impermissible for a corporation unqualified to do business in a state to hold real property there.
If the Nevada Corporation fails to qualify to do business in the state where it is located or holds property, then the state simply ignores it as if it never existed and ascribes ownership to the owners.
However, when a Nevada Corporation qualifies to do business in another state, then it is governed by the corporation laws of that state and not the state of Nevadaís. Therefore, none of the secrecy or privacy provisions of Nevada law will apply!
The costs of qualifying a Nevada corporation to do business in another state usually are the same costs to form a completely new corporation in that state anyway. So, the only real effect of using a Nevada corporation outside the state of Nevada is that annual registration fees will double, as well as resident agent fees, without gaining any advantage from just filing a corporation in your own state to begin with!
So itís no surprise that virtually none of the "asset protection consultant" groups inform their "consultants" about this bit of information, and therefore it is never passed on to their clients. And the clients will find out a few years later that all they have done is imposed an extra coat of fees over what they would have paid in their own state anyway, and all of this without any increase in asset protection.
In regards to Nevada Corporations and federal courts: the federal courts are governed by the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, and arenít concerned about contrary state law because, under the Supremacy Clause in the U.S. Constitution, they donít have to. The bottom line is, if you get sued in federal court, Nevada law wonít help you.
The state of Nevada is bound to recognize the judgment of other states. Therefore, should a judgment be entered against the owner of a corporation in the state of Illinois, the judgment would be enforceable against the ownerís stock in a Nevada corporation.
Some promoters of Nevada corporations try to use the sales pitch that Nevada corporations can be used to avoid state taxes. This is false. To begin with, you should reread the above paragraph regarding the qualification to do business. Second, all the states are astute enough to recognize the arrangements where someone residing in the state of California attempts to avoid having to pay state taxes there through the use of a Nevada corporation. These states now require disclosure of these arrangements. So, if you get caught, both the interest and penalties will be bad.
Regardless of what the promoters say, Nevada corporations are not a cure-all and, in reality, probably would cause more problems and expenses than if a corporation was simply formed in the state where the owner resides.
ASSET PROTECTION INFORMATION
- Asset Protection Terrorist Lists
- FAQs Probate
- Asset Protection Incorporate Offshore
- Asset Protection Tax Scams
- Asset Protection Offshore Insurance Fraud
- Asset Protection Title Scam
- Limited Partnerships
- Being A Limited Partner
- Asset Protection Admin Subpoenas
- Self Settled Asset Protection Trusts
- Wyly Case
- Asset Protection Living Wills
- Asset Protection Banking Information
- Family Limited Partnerships For Estate Planning
- Asset Protection Non Tax Estate Planning
- Home Protection
- Sweden Capitalism Or Socialism
- Asset Protection Tax Shelter Crack Down
- Asset Protection Information
- Asset Protection Congress
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust
- Asset Protection Facts
- C Corporations
- Preventing Lawsuits
- Case Study Community Spouse
- Asset Protection Trouble In Belize
- Inheritance Trusts
- Asset Protection Tax Scam Warning
- Asset Protection Nevada Corporations
- Asset Protection Llawsuits Cost Jobs
- Asset Protection Swiss Annuities
- Asset Protection Antigua And Barbuda
- Asset Protection Living Trust Scams
- Asset Protection Money Laundering Case
- Asset Protection LLCs
- Asset Protection Tax Shelters 3
- Asset Protection Strategy
- Debt Consolidation
- Asset Protection Trust Services
- Asset Protection Tax Fraud Conviction
- OVERVIEW Seminar
- Asset Protection John Galt
- LLCs And S Corps
- Asset Protection
- ASSET PROTECTION NEVADA CORPORATION
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Asset Protection Ponzi Schemes
- Asset Protection Business Risks
- Fraudulent Conveyance
- Asset Sign Up
- Asset Protection Courses
- Asset Protection Who Needs LLC
- Wyly Offshore Operations
- Banking Records
- Comparing Mutual Funds To Cash Value Life Insurance
- Anderson Case
- Wills Versus Trusts
- Asset Protection Tort Reform
- Asset Protection Uk Offshore Bank Probe
- Asset Protection Revocable Trusts And Probate
- Asset Protection Tax Shelters
- Asset Protection Tax Fraud
- Nevis LLC
- Intentionally Defective Grantor Trust
- Anderson Case Expert Comments
- Asset Protection Lllc Disolution
- Asset Protection Tax Evader
- Asset Protection Aegis Fund Value
- Asset Protection Annual Stella Awards
- Characteristics Of Effective Asset Protection
- Hiding Assets
- Asset Protection Aml Software
- Panamanian Foundations
- Probate And Revocable Trusts
- Asset Protection Uk Haven Crack Down
- LLC Operating Agreements
- TrustMakers Forms Center
- TrustMakers Site Map
Learn more about protecting your assets with these articles:
If you are looking for the most important concepts in Asset Protection, this is where to start! If you need to talk intelligently about protecting your net worth or you are a professional this online training program is for you!
Get our Free Online Asset Protection Video Course.
Learn how to protect yourself like the pros!
Clear, concise and straight forward, this e-Book will help you make sound decisions with your business and personal assets..
This e-course will give you straight forward asset protection advice you can implement now. One of the best asset protection courses available! Includes 70+ video lessons, 3 Ebooks, and 6 example legal documents!
The key to a solid Asset Protection Plan is the Estate Plan. This downloadable estate organizer will help you keep track of important information about your assets and important legal documents all in one place.