Hereditary and Diplomatic Title Scam
The famous American showman, P.T. Barnum, said "There's a sucker born every minute." It's a pity, but Mr. Barnum was right. And it's especially true for a number of people who, thinking that they can avoid paying federal taxes, have fallen victim to the following scam.
There has been an increase of agencies who are marketing diplomatic and hereditary titles with the assertion that having such a title will enable the purchaser to be forever free from paying federal taxes, because having such a title will give them immunity. This is false, because if you are a U.S. citizen, you have to pay taxes no matter what kind of title you hold.
Now, in some countries in europe (the UK, Germany and France come to mind), you can legally purchase a heriditary title (such as Baron of Westminster, Graf Von Wiesburg, Doge of Sienna, etc.) A similiar scam is gents in from various african nations, such a Nigeria or Liberia, will offer to sell you Diplomatic titles (such as Minister without portfolio, Consular advisor, Knight of Malta, etc.). These agents claim that having diplomatic immunity includes making you exempt from paying taxes. Once again, this is a blatant lie! Having a title, diplomatic or hereditary, does not make you exempt from paying taxes!
The only "perk" you might received using a hereditary title is possible preferential treatment for dinner reservations in a five star resturant, but that's about all. This also applies for diplomatic titles. If you somehow managed to acquire a diplomatic license plate, you may not have to worry about getting ticketed. But that's all you would get.
A few years ago, having a title would, at the most, help you get through U.S. Customs a little quicker, but that has since changed. Owners of these "titles" so abused them that, now, every government agency has cracked down on them. Worse still, if you attempt to use hereditary or diplomatic title in order to attempt to ease your way through U.S. customs, and it's obvious that you are a U.S. citizen, you'll probably be watched a lot more closely than the average tourist.
THESE TITLES ARE WORTHLESS! It can't be stressed highly enough that, although they're great if you're want to try to impress someone, they aren't much good for anything else. And, they're too costly besides (the cost to purchase such a title starts at $25,000). Having titles draws unecessary attention to you, causes you headaches, and they benefit you nothing.
ASSET PROTECTION INFORMATION
- Asset Protection Terrorist Lists
- FAQs Probate
- Asset Protection Incorporate Offshore
- Asset Protection Tax Scams
- Asset Protection Offshore Insurance Fraud
- ASSET PROTECTION TITLE SCAM
- Limited Partnerships
- Being A Limited Partner
- Asset Protection Admin Subpoenas
- Self Settled Asset Protection Trusts
- Wyly Case
- Asset Protection Living Wills
- Asset Protection Banking Information
- Family Limited Partnerships For Estate Planning
- Asset Protection Non Tax Estate Planning
- Home Protection
- Sweden Capitalism Or Socialism
- Asset Protection Tax Shelter Crack Down
- Asset Protection Information
- Asset Protection Congress
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust
- Asset Protection Facts
- C Corporations
- Preventing Lawsuits
- Case Study Community Spouse
- Asset Protection Trouble In Belize
- Inheritance Trusts
- Asset Protection Tax Scam Warning
- Asset Protection Nevada Corporations
- Asset Protection Llawsuits Cost Jobs
- Asset Protection Swiss Annuities
- Asset Protection Antigua And Barbuda
- Asset Protection Living Trust Scams
- Asset Protection Money Laundering Case
- Asset Protection LLCs
- Asset Protection Tax Shelters 3
- Asset Protection Strategy
- Debt Consolidation
- Asset Protection Trust Services
- Asset Protection Tax Fraud Conviction
- OVERVIEW Seminar
- Asset Protection John Galt
- LLCs And S Corps
- Asset Protection
- Asset Protection Nevada Corporation
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Asset Protection Ponzi Schemes
- Asset Protection Business Risks
- Fraudulent Conveyance
- Asset Sign Up
- Asset Protection Courses
- Asset Protection Who Needs LLC
- Wyly Offshore Operations
- Banking Records
- Comparing Mutual Funds To Cash Value Life Insurance
- Anderson Case
- Wills Versus Trusts
- Asset Protection Tort Reform
- Asset Protection Uk Offshore Bank Probe
- Asset Protection Revocable Trusts And Probate
- Asset Protection Tax Shelters
- Asset Protection Tax Fraud
- Nevis LLC
- Intentionally Defective Grantor Trust
- Anderson Case Expert Comments
- Asset Protection Lllc Disolution
- Asset Protection Tax Evader
- Asset Protection Aegis Fund Value
- Asset Protection Annual Stella Awards
- Characteristics Of Effective Asset Protection
- Hiding Assets
- Asset Protection Aml Software
- Panamanian Foundations
- Probate And Revocable Trusts
- Asset Protection Uk Haven Crack Down
- LLC Operating Agreements
- TrustMakers Forms Center
- TrustMakers Site Map
Learn more about protecting your assets with these articles:
If you are looking for the most important concepts in Asset Protection, this is where to start! If you need to talk intelligently about protecting your net worth or you are a professional this online training program is for you!
Get our Free Online Asset Protection Video Course.
Learn how to protect yourself like the pros!
Clear, concise and straight forward, this e-Book will help you make sound decisions with your business and personal assets..
This e-course will give you straight forward asset protection advice you can implement now. One of the best asset protection courses available! Includes 70+ video lessons, 3 Ebooks, and 6 example legal documents!
The key to a solid Asset Protection Plan is the Estate Plan. This downloadable estate organizer will help you keep track of important information about your assets and important legal documents all in one place.