Offshore Tax Summaries-Nicaragua
Offshore Tax Summaries-Nicaragua Few countries offer as light a tax burden as Nicaragua does. Generally, taxes are relatively low. And if an expatriate is starting a business, few places offer better incentives than Nicaragua. Law 306 allows him to open a tourism-related business and pay no taxes for 10 years, and also import (or purchase locally) all the supplies he needs, from furniture, boats, linens and cash registers, all tax-free.
For individuals, income tax is calculated on a progressive tax rate, up to a maximum of 35%. Taxable income is based on Nicaraguan-source income. As a foreign retiree, an expatriate pays no taxes on out-of-country earnings. Any income originating from within Nicaragua is taxed at a flat 15%.
Property transfers are subjected to a 4% transfer tax on the purchase price. While most sellers ask the buyer to pay it, it should be known that it is a prepayment of income tax. The seller is the only one benefitting from its payment. Annual property taxes are approximately 1% of the assessed value of the property.
Rental income tax
Earnings from rental properties are treated as normal income for tax purposes, i.e. 15%. Nicaragua taxes its citizens, residents, and nonresidents on all income that originates in the country. In March 1999, the National Assembly passed very attractive tax reductions which made Nicaragua one of the most progressive in this area in all of Central America.
Among its many benefits, the law allows for:
Exemptions on import taxes.
Lower taxes on importation of U.S. cars whose larger engines were being taxed at a higher rate than the smaller ones in Japanese cars.
Elimination of taxes on capital goods, intermediary goods, and raw materials destined for the agricultural sector, small handicraft industry, fishing, and aquaculture.
OFFSHORE ASSET PROTECTION
- Asset Protection Tax Summaries Italy
- Offshore Cayman Islands
- Asset Protection Tax Summaries Ecuador
- Asset Protection Nsa Spying
- Asset Protection Tax Summaries France
- Offshore Pensions And Taxes
- IRS Abusive Trusts
- Panama Region
- Tax Avoidance Vehicles
- Asset Protection Tax Summaries Honduras
- Asset Protection Guernsey Taxes
- Asset Protection Panama Foundations
- Asset Protection Identity Theft
- Offshore And Alternative Investments
- Offhshore Banking Privacy
- Asset Protection Privacy
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust
- Bahamas Information
- Asset Protection Expatriation
- Asset Protection Tax Summaries Panama1
- Asset Protection Taxing Expats
- Asset Protection Taxing Foreign Stock
- Asset Protection Flat Tax For Puerto Rico
- Asset Protection Location Of Your Company
- Asset Protection Caribbean Tax Havens
- Asset Protection Renunciation
- Asset Protection Offshore Definition
- Asset Protection Panama
- Family Limited Partnerships Tax
- Boats Asset Protection
- Asset Protection Tax Summaries Ireland
- Taxation Foreign Corporations
- Asset Protection Tax Summaries Mexico
- Asset Protection Offshore Liechtenstein
- Private Annuity Ruling Irs
- Asset Protection Hong Kong
- Assetprotection Trusts
- Asset Protection Faq
- Intentionally Defective Grantor Trust
- Panama Canal Zone
- Asset Protection Laundering
- Going Offshore
- Offshore Asset Protection
- Dynasty Trust The Basics
- Offshore Asset Protection Planning
- Secret Bank Accounts
- Asset Protection Police
- Asset Protection Guernsey
- Asset Protection Second Passport
- ASSET PROTECTION TAX SUMMARIES NICARAGUA
- Asset Protection Scam Trusts
- Nevis Offshore Financial Center
- Asset Protection Using Offshore Trusts
- Probate And Revocable Trusts
- Asset Protection Lawsuit Prevention
- Poetic Injustice In The Pearl River Delta
- Offshore Financial Centers Ireland
- Panama Comfort Zone
- Isle Of Man No Tax Zone
- TrustMakers Forms Center
- TrustMakers Site Map
Learn more about protecting your assets with these articles:
If you are looking for the most important concepts in Asset Protection, this is where to start! If you need to talk intelligently about protecting your net worth or you are a professional this online training program is for you!
Get our Free Online Asset Protection Video Course.
Learn how to protect yourself like the pros!
Clear, concise and straight forward, this e-Book will help you make sound decisions with your business and personal assets..
This e-course will give you straight forward asset protection advice you can implement now. One of the best asset protection courses available! Includes 70+ video lessons, 3 Ebooks, and 6 example legal documents!
The key to a solid Asset Protection Plan is the Estate Plan. This downloadable estate organizer will help you keep track of important information about your assets and important legal documents all in one place.