Risk Analysis Survey
-Is it worthwhile for a creditor to attack me?
-Are my assets exposed? If so, how much?
-Are you considered a target for a creditor or a litigation attorney?
-At my age can I start all over?
The Risk Analysis Survey determines your liability in the specific areas of real estate, estate planning, financial planning, and tax planning.
Asset Protection Risk Assessment - determines your risk exposure in “core” lifestyle assets such as stocks, real estate, pensions, annuities and insurance plans.
1. Do you own a personal residence home in your name or in your spouse’s name?
2. Do you own real estate (not personal residence) of any type such as rental property, a vacation home/condo or vacant land) in your own name?
3. Do you own a car, boat, Jet Ski, snowmobile, or plane in your own name?
4. Do you have a pension plan other than ERISA qualified plans?
5. Do you have a bank account with more than 5% of your liquid assets?
6. Do you own assets of value such as antiques, collectibles, artwork or jewelry in your own name or your spouse’s name?
7. Do you have a brokerage account or have money in a money market or certificate of deposit in your own name or that of your spouse's name?
8. If you have money invested in stocks and mutual funds in brokerage accounts, 401(k) plans or IRAs, is that money protected from downturns in the stock market (meaning your money can’t go backwards)?
9. Do you have equity in your home of more than $50,000?
10. Do you own a business or are you a Board Member (other than with a Family Limited Partnership or Limited Liability Company)?
Estate Plan - determines your risk potential for loss with your estate and ascertains your need for estate planning. Minimize estate and capital gains taxes.
11. Do you have long-term care insurance to protect your estate from the long-term care potential costs after retirement?
12. Do you have a Family Limited Partnership (FLP)?
13. Have you pre-funded for the expense of long-term care after the age of retirement?
14. Do you have a will?
15. Do you and/or your spouse have durable powers of attorney?
16. Do you and or your spouse have revocable living trusts?
17. Are you a candidate for a Reverse Mortgage (RM)?
18. Do you know what a Life Settlement is?
Financial Plan - determines the collaborative strength between your financial plan and your current asset protection (regardless of whether a specific plan is in place.)
Consider the following. The average investor during one of the biggest bull markets ever (1984-2000) averaged less than a 2.7% annual rate of return (even though the S&P 500 index averaged over 12% and the average mutual fund averaged approximately 10% during the same time period). Can the stock market be a creditor?
19. If you have money invested in stocks and mutual funds in brokerage accounts, 401(k) plans or IRAs, is that money protected from the downturns in the stock market, specifically meaning that you cannot lose the investment?
20. If you could borrow money at a 7% interest rate where the interest would be deductible and where you could invest the money in an investment earning 5-8% annually that would grow TAX-FREE and come out INCOME TAX-FREE would you do it?
21. Is your life insurance owned by an Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust (this assumes your estate is over $2,000,000 ($1,000,000 if not married) INCLUDING the amount of the death benefit from all insurance policies)?
22. Do you know how to 100% protect the principal of your investments while still giving yourself good upside growth potential each year (not by using CDs and money market accounts)?
23. Do you know how to raise money for investing without taking additional dollars out of your take home pay, current investment accounts or without changing your lifestyle (meaning you cannot spend like you normally spend)?
24. Do you know how to create gains of over thirty percent of the return of the S&P 500 index while principally protecting 90% of your invested assets against downturns in the stock market?
25. Are you certain that you are putting away the maximum amount for yourself into a qualified plan and the minimum amount for your employees?
26. Do you know what a New Comparability Profit Sharing Plan is?
Tax Planning - determining the potential for reducing your current and future tax burden.
27. Do you know how to defer the capital gains on the sale of real estate using a 1031 exchange?
28. Do you know how to use charitable planning to A) reduce capital gains on the sale of appreciated assets, B) generate an income tax deduction, C) create a lifetime income stream and D) leave a lasting legacy for your children?
29. Do you have investments where your money can not only grow at market rates income tax and capital gains tax free, but can be withdrawn completely tax free?
30. Do you know how to use a Section 79 plan to implement a discriminatory income tax reduction plan/retirement vehicle?
31. Do you know what a Defined Benefit (DB) plan is?
32. Do you know what a 412(i) Defined Benefit plan is?
33. Do you know how to defer between $50,000 and $5,000,000 of tax income each year through your business without contributions for employees?
34. Have you been evaluated for whether it is a better financial decision to have an annuity only or an annuity and life insurance mix in a 412(i) DB plan?
35. Should you buy equity-indexed annuities (EIAs) as an investment in your qualified plan or IRA? (if you do not know what an EIA is, answer No).
36. Do you know what “carve-out” planning is when discussing qualified plans?
There are 36 total questions. How many questions did you answer NO?
Are you 50% protected? 25% protected? 10% protected? Is that enough for you?
There is a good chance if you are taking this survey; you already know you are low hanging fruit for a creditor. In essence, you are 100% worthwhile for a creditor to attack you.
If you answered YES to every question above and have implemented your plans, you are very close to being “judgment proof.”
Should there be any problems, accidents or unfortunate financial occurrences causing you to enter into the debtor-creditor law scenario, your chance of being able to pick up the pieces and get a fresh start are excellent.
If you answered NO to any questions above, you need an assessment of your situation, now!
At Trustmakers, we pride ourselves in giving you the total solutions at an affordable price with the best and most educated advisors on all matters of asset protection, estate planning, financial planning and tax planning.
Don’t’ be a Victim of an out of control legal system!
In Conclusion - Your financial health is unique to you and so should your asset protection plan be unique to you. Please sign up for our training course for the link below to learn more what you can do to .
You earned it, don’t lose it!
Learn how to setup up you own Asset Protection Plan through the link below.
EDUCATION SELF HELP
- Application Submission
- Contact Submission
- Assess Situation Submission
- Asset Your Estate
- Advisor Login
- Asset Protection Successfully
- Asset Protection Calm
- 20 Minute Consultation Submission
- Asset Protection Calm Testimonials
- Education Self Help
- Asset Protection Calm Level5
- Asset Protection Affliates Signup
- Affiliate Login
- Asset Protection Calm Level4
- Why You Need Asset Protection
- Email Article
- TOTAL ASSET PROTECTION RISK ANALYSIS
- Asset Protection With LLC
- Estate Questionnaire Submission
- Asset Protection Calm Level3
- Asset Protection Calm Level2
- Asset Protection Signup
- Client Information
- Asset Protection Affliates Signup Old
- Forms Center Home
- Assess Your Situation
- Asset Protection Consultation
- Asset Protection Plans
- Asset Protection Affliates
- US Department Of Labor ERISA Prohibited Transaction
- How Does Asset Protection Work
- Application Thank You
- Asset Protection Calm Level1
- Asset Protection Case Studies
- Asset Protection Affiliate Terms
- Trustmakers Sitemap
- What Is Asset Protection
- TrustMakers Forms Center
- TrustMakers Site Map
Learn more about protecting your assets with these articles:
If you are looking for the most important concepts in Asset Protection, this is where to start! If you need to talk intelligently about protecting your net worth or you are a professional this online training program is for you!
Get our Free Online Asset Protection Video Course.
Learn how to protect yourself like the pros!
Clear, concise and straight forward, this e-Book will help you make sound decisions with your business and personal assets..
This e-course will give you straight forward asset protection advice you can implement now. One of the best asset protection courses available! Includes 70+ video lessons, 3 Ebooks, and 6 example legal documents!
The key to a solid Asset Protection Plan is the Estate Plan. This downloadable estate organizer will help you keep track of important information about your assets and important legal documents all in one place.